Discount passes for London attractions allow you to stretch your London travel budget further without missing out on key attractions. A variety of attractions, points of interests, and London shops will participate in each card, and then you have access to all of those deals when you buy the card.
A pass can also save you from carrying a lot of cash when you tour London. Instead of paying admission fees for your family when you arrive at each attraction, you can present your card for faster entry that doesn’t require digging in your wallet for cash or credit card.
The question isn’t whether you need discount passes for London attractions. Most people can benefit from one, but which one is the best option for you? Our analysis of the top options will help you make that decision.
Top London Discount Passes For London Attractions:
When you hear about a London discount pass, the London Pass is most likely the subject of conversation. This is one of the most popular of all passes, and it includes most of the leading attractions and points of interests throughout the city. You purchase one pass and have access to over 80 attractions and points of interest.
The beauty of the London Pass is the inclusion of some shops, tours, and cruises in addition to the top attractions and a growing list of places of interest. This is the most inclusive card for discounts in London.
If your trip is delayed, simply don’t activate your London Pass. These discount passes for London attractions will remain good for up to two years. Once it’s activated, it’s good for up to 10 days, depending on the number of days selected at the time of purchase.
- Includes more than 80 attractions and points of interest
- Good for up to 2 years without activation
- Add sightseeing credit packages
- Mobile app
- Skip-the-line option for select attractions
- It’s not cheap and the cost may simply be too high for some travelers
- Limited to up to 10 consecutive days of use
The London Explorer Pass includes more than 50 London attractions and places of interest. You select the number of attractions to include on the pass and then use your credits within 60 days of activation. That’s substantially less than the two-years offered by London Pass. The credits do expire if not used within that time frame, and you cannot get your money back.
If you don’t activate these discount passes for London attractions, you can return them for a full refund within 90 days. That gives you some reassurance of a refund if your trip is cancelled after purchase.
- More than 50 attractions included
- Credits valid for up to 60 days
- Mobile passes instantly download
- Savings of up to 39%
- Limit of up to 7 attraction credits per card
The Turbopass includes some of the top London attractions but doesn’t include nearly as many as the first two passes on this list. You can validate each card for up to seven days, and you must use your attraction credits on consecutive days within that time period.
The perk to these discount passes for London attractions is the free cruises and tours. It also allows you to skip the line at select attractions, which can save a lot of time during the busy London tourist season.
- Free Thames River cruise included
- Skip-the-line option for select attractions
- Free hop-on, hop-off bus tour included
- Free guided walking tours included
- Purchase with or without public transportation
- Number of included attractions not readily advertised so you may be pleasantly surprised!
- Only valid for up to 7 consecutive days
Buy your London Sightseeing Pass for up to 5 consecutive days and scan it at any of the 55+ participating attractions, points of interest, shops, and restaurants for instant discounts. Not all of the attractions are completely free with the card. Some only offer a discount, so look up what’s included for the attractions you want to visit before you purchase a pass.
- Valid for up to 24 months prior to activation
- Discounts on card price offered occasionally
- Discounts to more than 55 attractions and places of interest
- Free access to more than 35 attractions
- Additional discounts on select shops and restaurants
- Hop-on, hop-off bus tour included
- Mobile passes download instantly
- Limited to up to 5 consecutive days of use
Other Ways to Score London Attraction Discounts
Beyond those discount passes for London attractions, there are other ways to score discounts on London attractions. Various businesses and tour companies may offer discounted tickets when combined with purchases from their location. Some tour companies will even offer free cruise or walking tour tickets when you purchase select tour packages.
This type of discount is a bit different from London discount passes because you only have access to select attractions or points of interest. Instead of receiving a discount card, you will receive actual tickets or a voucher to redeem when you arrive at the attraction.
You may have limitations on when you redeem tickets received through a combo deal. Those limitations may not occur if you purchase a more inclusive London discount pass. Making a list of all the attractions you want to see and the cost of admission will help you determine the best discount pass for your needs.
- London Family-Friendly Tours and Fun Things to Do with Kids
- Finding Affordable Family Areas in London for Your Next Trip